All the philosophy needs is an 'if.'

My wife and I once had the opportunity to visit London. If you have ever been and had the privilege of seeing Hyde Park then you should be able to relate. This park is a place where people can stand on a soapbox and discuss anything they want. It does not matter if the topic is political, religious, or taboo. This blog is my Hyde Park. I will say whatever comes to mind. I don't expect masses to gather to hear my orations like they do in London, but then that is not really the point.

August 6, 2010

Nearly Ready

So, we move next week. Before we head off on our big adventure I thought I would put up one more post. Here are a few pictures of the things we have been up to lately. When I post again it will prolly be from Cheyenne and I am not sure when that will be. We leave next Thursday, but it will take time to get settled and I am not sure when we will be able to get the internet set up at our place.

This was the last time that we went to the beach. It was a good time. The First and Second Kidos are trying to help me catch a crab. But, this one was too deep.

This is a dress that Jill decided to make on a whim. No pattern or anything. Yes I married a talented lady.

The First Kido brought this out one morning. I am amazed at how his four year old mind can just see things. I don't know that he has ever seen a real one before, maybe on a movie, but I know that we never bought him a lego set with instructions for this. He just came up with it one day all on his own. "Dad, don't get run over by the combine."

2 comments:

Kay said...

We have very smart and cute grandkids! We are so excited to see all of you again! It will be so good to have you closer! Sure hope our car is up and running by then.

Unknown said...

testing, testing, testing