All the philosophy needs is an 'if.'

My wife and I once had the opportunity to visit London. If you have ever been and had the privilege of seeing Hyde Park then you should be able to relate. This park is a place where people can stand on a soapbox and discuss anything they want. It does not matter if the topic is political, religious, or taboo. This blog is my Hyde Park. I will say whatever comes to mind. I don't expect masses to gather to hear my orations like they do in London, but then that is not really the point.

July 30, 2010

I Can't Wait to Fish Again

They certainly have fishing in Texas, but it is done completely different to how it is done up north. You really need a boat down here and the type of fish are different. There are no trout to speak of and if a person managed to catch something down here I would be afraid to eat it because of the pollution in the water. Anyway, fishing is big down here, I just haven't participated. Today I was listening to an AM talk radio guy and he was talking about fishing and said something I totally agree with. He said, "Fishing is cool. I mean, it has to be cool right? After all, Jesus hung out with a bunch of fishermen."
It made me think about Ernie and this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTjeaDlxDI

No comments: