All the philosophy needs is an 'if.'

My wife and I once had the opportunity to visit London. If you have ever been and had the privilege of seeing Hyde Park then you should be able to relate. This park is a place where people can stand on a soapbox and discuss anything they want. It does not matter if the topic is political, religious, or taboo. This blog is my Hyde Park. I will say whatever comes to mind. I don't expect masses to gather to hear my orations like they do in London, but then that is not really the point.

April 27, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know that cereal makers like General Mills and Post put exactly the right amount of cereal into each box. Every box they make has enough cereal in it to perfectly fill a predetermined number of bowls. This is perhaps one of the greatest accomplishments ever achieved by mankind. There is a downside and that is when consumers, like you or I, put variables into the mix. Children are the perfect example of a variable. These half sized people eat 4/7th size bowls. This is a major issue when an adult reaches the end of the cereal box and it is not actually the end. Also problematic when an adult reaches the end of the box before it should be the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry that the kids odd size bowls of cereal mess up the morning routine!