All the philosophy needs is an 'if.'

My wife and I once had the opportunity to visit London. If you have ever been and had the privilege of seeing Hyde Park then you should be able to relate. This park is a place where people can stand on a soapbox and discuss anything they want. It does not matter if the topic is political, religious, or taboo. This blog is my Hyde Park. I will say whatever comes to mind. I don't expect masses to gather to hear my orations like they do in London, but then that is not really the point.

July 26, 2010

32.25

So I wanted to make a post tonight about my run. But, yesterday I was looking through some old photos and I found one that I just had to post. The run was a good one. It was cooler tonight because there had been some rain off and on today, but it was terribly humid. So, if you stopped moving things got unbearably hot. I ran 5 miles with slits of 6:58, 6:43, 6:27, 6:19, and 5:56. Hip was giving me a bit of trouble, but not as bad as the other day.

Here is the picture. Jill, do you remember when?

SORRY PEEPS, IT'S REALLY NOT BLOG WORTHY!
<3 Jill

No comments: